- Extruder for Silicone and Polyurethane Flat Cabling
- 5 Injection molded presses up to 90 tons
- Auto-Ejector Rotary Table Press
- Shuttle Injection Presses
- Multiple Thermal Plastic Presses
- Multiple Thermal Set Presses
- 15 and 20 Ton Compression Presses
- 2.5 and 7.0 Ton Transfer Presses
- Potting, Vulcanizing, Compression, Injection and Transfer Molding
DCX-CHOL works with: Butyl, Neoprene, Polyurethane, Silicone Rubber, Viton®, Urethane, Epoxy, PVC, Nylon and Thermoplastic EPDM.
Pekin, IL (Elecsys division) manufacturing facilitiy of DCX-CHOL is approved/certified by the U.S. Navy to the NAVSEA S9320-AM-PRO-020/MLDG technical manual specification called "UNDERWATER CABLE ASSEMBLY AND ENCAPSULATED COMPONENTS, FABRICATION, REPAIR, AND INSTALLATION MANUAL FOR MOLDING AND INSPECTION PROCEDURES FOR FABRICATING CONNECTOR PLUGS FOR SUBMARINE OUTBOARD CABLES."