At DCX-CHOL we insure our products perform to the level required by our customers. Besides our standard automated electrical testers, we have in-house test capabilities for thermal cycling in environmental chambers, a helium leak tester and two hydrostatic pressure chambers. For other environmental and electrical performance, we contract with leading military testing houses.
DCX-CHOL has decades of experience in designing, testing and manufacturing high-performance mission critical products used in harsh environments that are subjected to extreme shock/vibration, saltwater spray/submersion, sand, dust, fuel, solvents, gun fire and extreme temperatures.
We continue to build products that meet extreme conditions for many land, underwater and airborne applications from submarines, tanks, fighting vehicles, helicopters, UAVS, targeting pods and many airborne munitions.
- Automatic 1000, 1500, 5000 and l2,000 PT cable Testers for Hi-Pot, Continuity, Contact & Circuit resistance Custom Molded Products, DMV, VSWR and Insertion Loss
- Video Inspection Equipment
- X-Ray Plating Thickness
- Coordinate Measuring Machines
- Thermotron Shock and Vibration Machine
- WCES-ATE for Emulating Aircraft Weapons System Signals
- Environmental Test Systems
- Numerous Pressure Chambers for Hydrostatic Testing
- OPG Smart Scope Flash optical measuring equipment